Sylvester Valdez

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 36540
Property Name : Pecan Springs Ranch
Reservation Date : 06/03/2023 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 59 LMB, 2 to 6 lbs.
Lures Used : Plastic worms t-rig, buzzbait

The day started with topwater activity,  water was calm. I threw the plopper and frog with no takers. I then threw a white buzzbait and immediately they responded,  caught over a dozen and then after a huge blowup I connected with what I thought was a double digit fish. After the battle I noticed there were two nice 3 lbs. bass on and had a good laugh. That doesn't happen often! Then the wind blew. I switched to various t-rigged plastics and  after I figured out the best color they liked which was california,  it was on the rest of the day. I had an awesome day consistently catching bass all around this beautiful lake, all fish were from 2 lbs.to the biggest at 6.2 lbs. The fish looked healthy and put up good fights. The lake is full and has more water than I ever seen, the concrete boat ramp is about 1 foot visible. When the water was calm, I did notice a film on the water.  Didn't see the land owner to thank them for keeping this property manicured and beautiful and also allowing us to enjoy our time spent being a part.