Robert Alschbach

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 36657
Property Name : Triple J Ranch
Reservation Date : 06/11/2023 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 70
Lures Used : TX rig, underspin, chatterbait, spinnerbait, squarebill, jig

Fished Triple J Sunday from 9:30am -7:30pm. Luke caught a few before we got the boat in the water, after we launched we started out working the bank and we're catching them fairly steady along the grass line and next to the laydowns, the jig was working best. Around 11am we got into a school of crappie and it was nearly every cast for a bit. After catching about 20 slab crappie we moved to the dam and the bites were slowing down so we switched to the spinnerbait and squarebill and they started to bite again catching several 3-4lbr’s one after the other around mid lake. The sun was blazing so we took a break for lunch and when we came back we got into another school of crappie and caught another 15 crappie. As the clouds moved in we started throwing the buzzbait and spook and caught a few more fish in the 2-3lb range. Luke hooked a big one on the jig and as I was waiting with the net she jumped and spit the hook looked to be at least 8lbs. We culled about 20 bass most around 13” with a few smaller fish. Removed 35 large crappie and returned 15 bass over 14” most in the 2-4lb range. Another great day at Triple J.

Jun 12 2023

Scott Quigley

Admin

Number of Posts :

Wow, that is a great day and should be an awesome fish fry!

Jun 22 2023

Greg Wadley

Fry

Number of Posts :

I lost about a 7lber last trip right at the boat. Didn’t bring my net and I was on a smaller 1/0 wackiy hook. So there are some good fish in that lake.