Greg Robinson

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 37150
Property Name : Hickory Creek Ranch Lakes
Reservation Date : 08/22/2023 AM -
Total Fish/Sizes : 10 bass 10-18 inches 1 crappie
Lures Used : spinner bait, shallow running crankbait, soft plastics,topwater

Started at day light with almost no wind and clear skys. Tried some topwater frog with no takers then threw a few different crankbaits again with no takers. I started throwing a watermelon paddletail worm and immediately caught a three pounder. This is the only thing they would go for so i stuck with them. Most were caught in about 4-6 feet of water on the dam end of the lake. I came prepared to catch some crappie off of the brush piles but they were tight lipped todayand only one caught one. Lake in down about another 3-4 feet, but still plenty of lake to enjoy. I culled three of the ten bass

Aug 25 2023

Garrett Neshyba

Fry

Number of Posts :

Thanks Greg. Do you think the ramp is still in good enough shape to launch a fiberglass boat?

Aug 25 2023

Greg Robinson

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Garrett Neshyba

Thanks Greg. Do you think the ramp is still in good enough shape to launch a fiberglass boat?

Hey Garrett thanks for the question. Im not exactly sure, but if it was me and i had 4x4 on my truck i would definitely give it a shot. Your truck will be on the rocks that make up the ramp so you should get traction. Hope this helps have a great day