Markus Castillo

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 37259
Property Name : MK Ranch
Reservation Date : 09/16/2023 AM -
Total Fish/Sizes : 14
Lures Used : Frogs and craws

MK Ranch gave us a great experience this morning! Definitely one of the top trips this year for size. We caught 14 and 7 went over 5 lbs ranging up to 5.50lbs, three were between 4.40 and 4.76lbs, the other 4 were between 2.75 and 3.45lbs. Best day out at MK Ranch. Thanks again to the land owner and PWF.

Sep 17 2023

Steve Alexander

Admin

Number of Posts :

This maybe the best report I’ve seen for MK. Congratulations!

This lake has a small but loyal group who fish here all the time. Must be a reason? 

Sep 18 2023

Markus Castillo

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Steve Alexander

This maybe the best report I’ve seen for MK. Congratulations!

This lake has a small but loyal group who fish here all the time. Must be a reason? 

This is the furthest lake we have in our list of favorites. At an hour and ten minutes it is worth the drive. We have been a few times and always thought the bass fight hard and good size and shape. We have great days here. This is our second favorite property and definitely cannot wait for this fall season. The pontoon boat available for members is the best boat we have used. Get out there and hit that big tree in the middle.

Oct 21 2023

Jeff Cavitt

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Markus Castillo

This is the furthest lake we have in our list of favorites. At an hour and ten minutes it is worth the drive. We have been a few times and always thought the bass fight hard and good size and shape. We have great days here. This is our second favorite property and definitely cannot wait for this fall season. The pontoon boat available for members is the best boat we have used. Get out there and hit that big tree in the middle.

If you like using the pontoon type boats, you need to check out The Bluffs of Sandy Shores (The best pontoon boat in the club in my humble opinion. It’s large and has a live well.) and Cash Signal Ranch (they have 2 Pond King pontoon boats that come with trolling motor and batteries included. They also put out extra batteries). They are 2 of the more expensive properties in the club but worth splurging on.

Oct 21 2023

Markus Castillo

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Jeff Cavitt

If you like using the pontoon type boats, you need to check out The Bluffs of Sandy Shores (The best pontoon boat in the club in my humble opinion. It’s large and has a live well.) and Cash Signal Ranch (they have 2 Pond King pontoon boats that come with trolling motor and batteries included. They also put out extra batteries). They are 2 of the more expensive properties in the club but worth splurging on.

Thanks Jeff, I have not made it out to those properties as of yet, but will be looking into getting out to those.