Brad Wemhoener

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 39062
Property Name : Twin Lakes
Reservation Date : 03/17/2024 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 41 up to 6.5lbs
Lures Used : Wacky rigs, TRigs, Frogs

Member John and I started the morning in the drizzly rain on East lake and caught fish near the grass line all the way around the lake, including a beauty 6.5 for John. Most fish were 2-3 lbs with a couple bigger and a few smaller. Boated 29 by noon at East. 

At noon, we moved to West and found fish near the dam and especially on the west bank tight to cover. The skies cleared and we were able to boat 12 more with my biggest a shade under 5 lbs. 

All the fish fought hard, above their weight, and we had a few nice aerial displays. Mostly caught on dark blue, black, or watermelon wacky rigs at West. 

Great day for us both. Thanks, PWF. 

Mar 18 2024

John Freeman

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Beautiful tanks stretchyourarmsus'!

Mar 18 2024

Steve Alexander

Admin

Number of Posts :

Still one of my favorite lakes. A great representative of what PWF is all about. 

Mar 18 2024

Ryan Sipe

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Great report Brad, I am heading out there tomorrow.  Did any one area of the East lake hold more ner the grassline?  Did you catch fish with eggs in them as they should be pushed very shallow?  Thanks for any info!

Mar 18 2024

Brad Wemhoener

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Ryan Sipe

Great report Brad, I am heading out there tomorrow.  Did any one area of the East lake hold more ner the grassline?  Did you catch fish with eggs in them as they should be pushed very shallow?  Thanks for any info!

Ryan, it was pretty much the whole lake. All were shallow, less than 3 feet. 

Hope that helps. 

Mar 19 2024

John Daniels

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Good report.  I really like that lake.  We will need to go back soon.