Heartland 10-10

Mar 31 2014

John Little

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Had a group of 9 out from 3/28-30. Truly a first class operation. The service provided was off the charts. Doc/Tommie, Craig/son and Jo Ellen were superb host. We all gained 10 lbs from the great meals. Can’t say enough great things about the experience! The fishing varied as much as the weather, but we still managed to catch over 200 bass with the largest @ 6 lbs…lots of 2-4 lbs range. The spawn is about to launch…caught lots of small males on beds. Weightless senko’s and flukes…coffee colored…worked the best. Crankbaits and torpedos produced some action. The lakes are all full and in great shape. A must destination!!!

Posted By: John Little

Apr 01 2014

Steve Alexander

Keeper

Number of Posts :

Phillip,

I don’t believe John spends much time of the fishing reports. But when I spoke to John, Homeplace produced the best for them. Things will change over the next 30 days before your reservations.

Apr 03 2014

Steve Alexander

Keeper

Number of Posts :

Anytime of the year when its not a 105 degrees, 20 F, or 25 mph winds is a good time to go. Personally I really like fishing in June. In June the weather is stable, winds are lighter, and the oppressive heat has not set in.