Peaceful

Apr 30 2015

Greg Robinson

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

booked a full day on the 29th. First let me say that this place is absolutely beautiful. If you are looking to get hooked up to the source this is a great place to do it. The fishing was slow. I guess the little cool front we had was to blame. Weeds were a bit of a problem for me. I had to adjust to a different fishing style. I caught five all under 14 inches. The water temperature was 72. Tried every type of bait I could, and chartreuse was really the only trend that seem to be working. Brought my own boat, but the two on sight are in great shape. I liked the fish cleaning table there. Hopefully I will do better next trip.

Posted By: Greg Robinson

Apr 30 2015

Chris Harriman

Fry

Number of Posts :

looks like you fair just about the same as i did when i fished it last Saturday.  How was the road, guess you saw my tracks.  something about that place just made me feel reel peaceful…

May 01 2015

Greg Robinson

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Road was messy. However it has a hard bottom. I made it in two wheel drive without any problems. I have since discovered that some chiggers (red bugs) have found a new home on me. So be aware if you want to take a casual stroll around the lake.