A trip against all odds!

Nov 29 2015

Steve Tawadrous

Fry

Number of Posts :

Let me begin with the weather - Cold front conditions with the average temperature around 47°, consistent rainfall the entire two days equaling eight or more inches, wind gusts up to 10 mph, and water temps between 55° and 60°.

Saturday

Exceeded all expectations and pulled in 70 bass anywhere between 2 to 5 1/2 pounds. Caught mostly on soft plastics in 1 to 5 foot range including this 5.5 lb

Sunday

Fish moved to deeper waters and caught 33, but on average better quality of fish. Even though it was a tougher day because of the consistent rain and the colder weather conditions, our friend Aaron Hobe landed this monster setting a new lake record of 13.7 pounds!

To sum up: we had a great time fishing at Marshall. In our opinion we believe this is the one of the best properties in the club. Every time we come out here it produces big fish and high numbers. More importantly, Tommy, is extremely accommodating and is one of the most knowledgeable landowners we've met. We highly recommend anyone who is looking to have a great day fishing to go check out Marshall.

Doug Hobe

​Aaron Hobe

Steve Tawadrous

Posted By: Steve Tawadrous

Nov 30 2015

Steve Alexander

Admin

Number of Posts :

Wow, What a beauty. I thought you guys were crazy fishing in that kind of weather. Boy did you prove me wrong.

A big thanks goes to Tommy and Craig for making this happen. Getting boats back to the lake with the road conditions and weather as bad as it was; wqs a huge. We are very fortunate to have such a great property and great ownership.

While we don't keep records of the biggest fish ever caught on club waters that has to be in the top 5 ever reported.

Nov 30 2015

Jackson Bean

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Wow Steve!  That is such a healthy fish.  The girth is unbelievable.

Congrats to you guys for sticking it out in the tough conditions. 

Nov 30 2015

David Curtis

Fry

Number of Posts :

Great job guys, way to stick it out through a little adversity. Developing a willingness to change patterns during tough conditions is a key to putting  numbers in the boat but slipping up on a big girl is an added bonus. Hopefully Aaron realizes that Christmas came a little early for him this year. Catching a double digit is on almost everyone's wish list. Catching a teener is a life changer that not many people can talk about. Good Job Aaron, congrats! Come on Santa bring us all a big one next year!

Congrats to you for catching her and to Tommy and Craig for growing em that big…One could argue that Tommy is only trying to perpetuate his practice by causing heart failure on his lakes. Its like a dentist giving you candy.

In all seriousness, we are very blessed to have Steve running the club and people like Tommy that allow us access to their properties. God Bless everyone during the holiday season.   Tight Lines!

Dec 01 2015

Tom Dillon

Toad

Number of Posts :

Wow - just Wow! hat a beauty of a fish - this proves that monsters CAN be beautiful! My congratulations for catching what for any bass fisherman would be the fish of a lifetime! You also proved that adverse conditions don't always shut down the bite. Way to hang in there and catch 'em!

Dec 02 2015

Gary Guinn

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Congrats Aaron on a great fish…did not know you were a fisherman…I knew you were a good football player at Plano East though!

Dec 04 2015

Phillip D. Chapin

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

PLANO EAST???  great fish Steve T.. but GO ALLEN EAGLES…lol

Dec 15 2015

Steve Raulerson

Fry

Number of Posts :

Awesome fish, just awesome!  That's the kind of fish we all dream about catching!