Crossroads- 7/3 AM

Jul 03 2016

Chris Edwards

Fry

Number of Posts :

i think it's great that you guys are continuing to search out new properties for the club. Crossroads is a good add for sure. The wind was constant and strong - up to 20-25 MPH. The weeds are are about average with the light winter we had but not unfishable. Everywhere I fished I had to anchor or tie up otherwise it was like being on a sail boat. The boat here is a good John boat with benches only. 

Because of the wind and weeds I was limited to mostly spinners. Most came on an orange with yellow and brown low profile single bald H&H. I caught 15 fish with 9 under 14" and the biggest running about 2 pounds. This lake will definitely benefit from harvesting. Given the conditions I was really pleased with how many fish I caught. If I could have really fished the lake I believe the numbers would have been twice that. 

A family showed up and fished the bank. The man was obviously a friend of the owner and he kept asking me questions. It was obvious that he didn't think that I should be there. I told him about the club but he was having none of it. I didn't mind them fishing but didn't appreciate the playing 21 questions. 

Posted By: Chris Edwards

Jul 03 2016

Steve Alexander

Admin

Number of Posts :

Chris,

So sorry you had some friends of the owner join you. The owner read your report and already reached out to us to offer his apology. He is getting the word out to the handful of friends who have fished out there that the lake is now leased.

Again, our promise is that the lake is just for you; during the time of your reservation.  We apologize for the inconvenience.