T-Minus 3 Weeks for Cody Ranch Group Trip!

Sep 11 2016

Zach Milwood

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Just wanted to let everyone know that I currently have two slots available for our group trip to Cody Ranch September 30 - October 2!  Don't miss this opportunity to have great fellowship, fishing and food!  Access to all 8 lakes on the ranch, a fish fry, and a great time overall with your fellow bass anglers.  It's always easy to find excuses not to make it; find an excuse TO make this trip!  You won't regret it. 

Looking forward to an amazing time in less than 3 weeks!  Please email or text me if you have any questions about it.  Thanks!

Zach

Posted By: Zach Milwood

Sep 12 2016

David Vaughan

Fry

Number of Posts :

Hey Zack

David Vaughan here I'm a new member but I think I'm interested in going to 214-575-5559

Sep 14 2016

Marty Newman

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Really sorry I can't join you guys Zach.  I love this property, and the first one I attended was a blast.  My conflict is a fishing trip that has been on my calendar for nearly a year…...in Alaska.  No big deal.smiley  Will be fly fishing for 10 days for silver salmon, rainbows, and dolly varden.  Rainbows in the Kenai River can get HUGE.  15lbs or so.  Can't wait.  Ill catch you all next time.