T-Minus 10 days for Cody Ranch!

Sep 20 2016

Zach Milwood

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Hello Fellow Anglers!

Just a reminder that I have two slots available if anyone is interested in joining our group trip to Cody Ranch next weekend.  Please contact me with any questions, carpooling, etc.  On another note, if you are a PWF member and don't have your own boat, I have a solution for you.  I'm helping my dad sell his mint condition Sun Dolphin Pro 120 boat.  Several of our members have this boat (myself included), and it seems like it was made specifically for our club!  Pictures and info are in the Classifieds section of the website, or you can email me and I have a PDF flyer I can send you.  I will be taking my boat to the Cody Ranch trip, so if you're going and you're interested, you will be able to see it firsthand there!  Thanks as always, and tight lines! 

Zach

zachmilwood@gmail.com

Posted By: Zach Milwood

Sep 20 2016

David Vaughan

Fry

Number of Posts :

Zack you're absolutely right this is the best boat made for what we do I call it the Cadillac I have modified mine to fit me exactly how I needed and I love the investment 

Sep 20 2016

David Vaughan

Fry

Number of Posts :

And furthermore if I had to do it all over again which I just did this three months ago or less I would gladly

Pay you what you're asking to have it all matching an original with all the extras is definitely a HUGE savings

Plus having to wait. For delivery and the man time I have putting together 

Whoever gets this is a blessed  man