Winter is here, but Spring is coming! Cody Ranch Group Trip!!!

Jan 25 2017

Zach Milwood

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Gents, Winter is here but Spring is coming!  And with it, our annual Cody Ranch Group trip will be here before you know it.  For you new folks, this is a group of 10 members hitting Cody Ranch in OK for 2 1/2 days of fishing 8 different lakes, and staying 2 nights in either of the lodges on site, all for one low package price of $300.  This is a tremendous value to have access to any lake you want on this beautiful 3000 acre ranch, and where some real hawgs have been caught.  Last year, I personally caught a 7-12 and a 7-15, and there was an 8-2 caught by my good friend.  Lots of fish in the 3-8lbs range.

The dates are March 17, 18, and 19.  You can come up whenever you can on Friday the 17th and fish, and then fish all day Saturday and Sunday.  We do a nice fish fry on Saturday night and have a great time swapping fishing stories! 

How it works: Please contact me if you would like to commit to going.  You won't regret it!  Once I have 10 slots filled, I will turn that in to the club, and we will be charged a 50% deposit fee, or $150.  The remainder will be charged after the trip is complete.  If you have any questions, please let me know.  This is a great opportunity not only to catch some trophy sized bass, but get to know your fellow anglers and find some future fishing buddies!

Don't miss out! 

Zach

zachmilwood@gmail.com

214-632-6432

Some of the fish caught on our group trips to Cody Ranch:

PS.  Every fish shown here is well over 7lbs.  Just sayin'...   :-)

Posted By: Zach Milwood