Fun day at Cody Ranch

Aug 21 2017

Danny Renfro

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

I fished Peach Creek from 6:30 until 11:30 Sunday morning.  Was a pretty active morning.  Started whacking them on hak attack buzz frogs, and whopper plopper 130.  Caught several others on swimbaits, and t rig soft plastics.  Caught about 20 fish with 2 of them weighing over 4lbs.  Peach Creek is super clear, all the lakes at cody ranch are full, due to recent rains.  Lots of vegetation, but also lots of area to fish in peach creek.  I never made it to Crabgrass. Was just a solid day out on the water.  Really looking forward to fall/spring fishing.

Posted By: Danny Renfro

Aug 23 2017

Phillip D. Chapin

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

hey danny, hows that pro120 working for you? Have you got er all rigged up?

Aug 24 2017

Jay Reese

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

How do you guys like the sun dolphin pro 120? Im between boats currently recently sold my 10ft buster boat. Where did you get yours?

Aug 24 2017

Danny Renfro

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Phillip i havent done, to much to it.  Just got a new trolling motor.  It's great for the club though. 

Aug 24 2017

Danny Renfro

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Jay, it's a great boat for the club lakes.  Plenty of room for 2 people.  I used to fish out of a 8' pond hopper that i just threw in and out of my truck before, and this thing feels like  a yacht compared to that.  I usually fish alone, with several rods, and its great. lots of storage as well.  Super easy to get on and off the water, you can launch this thing in probably 6" of water or less.

Aug 24 2017

Phillip D. Chapin

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Jay, there is no better boat for fishing ANY club lake.. light, ez on ez off, can stand to fish.. its perfect.. ive had mine about 5-6 years.. i look back and wonder how did i ever fish out of my old bass buster (at my age)..lol.. there are many places you can get them.. be sure and get the genisis trailer that is custom made for that boat.. Bass Pro shops now carries the boat ..

Aug 24 2017

Phillip D. Chapin

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Jay i wanted to add.. i was fishing lake fork a few weeks ago and there was a couple of guys on Fork fishing in their Pro 120.. it is very safe and stable.. heres a good video of the boat..   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGAUszsD9n0

Aug 24 2017

Jay Reese

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Awesome. Thanks very much. Ive wanted one for couple years now my knees and back making it hard to fish out of a buster boat any more. Thanks for info

Aug 27 2017

Jay Reese

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Does livewell have to be manually filled?

Aug 28 2017

Danny Renfro

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

It has a plug.  Just pull the plug and wait for it to fill up.