Melody Acres - Epic

May 29 2018

Duane Hobbs

Fry

Number of Posts :

Wow!  Awesome property!   Had two of my personal bests on Thursday the 24 and Friday the 25 of May, 2018.  This lake is full of big bass, so much so I caught nothing under 14".  I have never been a guy who uses scales or counts how many fish he catches in a day, but I can tell you at least one of the fish I caught broke into double digits and caught well over 25 fish on Thursday (full day) and 15 on Friday (half day).  Top water on Thursday was very slow, I pick up most on soft jerk baits, including a very nice bass (2nd pic).  Not a lot action on the surface Friday, but I threw a popper out just to see what was going to happen, and I couldn't keep them off, along with the very nice double digit pig also pictured (1st pic).

Cabin was very quiet, big, and I will be bring my entire family up at some point in the very near future.  The land owners were some of the nicest people I have ever encountered, thank you for making my and my wife's stay the most enjoyable yet at PWF property. 

Posted By: Duane Hobbs

May 29 2018

Steve Alexander

Admin

Number of Posts :

Nice report Duane. thanks for taking the time to post a report. And your first report. Keep them coming. They really, really help PWF staff, landowners, and members know what is going on.. 

May 29 2018

Dale Pybus

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Inspiring report. Thanks for posting.