Jose Garcia

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 19605
Property Name : Gallant Elm Creek Ranch
Reservation Date : 10/07/2018 AM -
Total Fish/Sizes : 14 under 14" 2-16"
Lures Used : Crankbait/Soft Plastics

Took my wife and 8 year old out to Medina, Texas. We arrived at 7:50, got on the water at about 8:15. Had 2 boats, took the jon boat out, launched flawlessly. It ended up being a very windy day, so we had to settle for the small coves, which offered some protection from the wind. The property was amazing, was in the middle of beautiful Texas Hill Country, my wife loved it. Almost every cast towards timber offered a bite, there were a few trees in the coves, so we made out. I would have liked to fish the main lake more, but as I said it was pretty windy. I'll definitely be back to do that though! When we were packing up the owner came out to ask about our turnout, very friendly. Overall it was a great first outing for us, and we're looking forward to coming back/checking out other PWF properties!

Thanks- Joe Garcia

Oct 08 2018

Steve Alexander

Admin

Number of Posts :

Joe,

So glad you enjoyed your time at your first property. Thanks for posting a fishing report. 

Steve

Oct 08 2018

William Fetech

Toad

Number of Posts :

Joe 

Welcome to PWF. My name is Bill Fetech and I have been a member since 2010. We live in Boerne and I routinely fish the San Antonio properties using a 12 1/2 foot motorized kayak. If you ever want a fishing partner or have any questions, I can be reached at +12103837044 or wfetech@hotmail.com

Bill

Oct 08 2018

Jose Garcia

Fry

Number of Posts :

Thanks Steve!

Bill, thanks for reaching out, I really appreciate that offer! We live in San Angelo, so San Antonio area is easy to get to on the weekends. I do want to fit in some more PWF stops before the year ends, but my daughter has some soccer tournaments coming up in the Dallas area, so I'm starting to plan for that area for now. But next time we're in the San Antonio area,I'll definitely shoot you a message!

Oct 09 2018

Bob Scheidemann

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Jose,

Welcome to the club!

Bob