Who wants to join us at Cody Ranch this Friday and Saturday?

May 29 2019

Zach Milwood

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Hey guys this is Zach, your Cody Ranch Group Trip Coordinator Extraordinaire!  With the short notice, we have put together a great 1 1/2 day trip for only $200!  That gives you fishing from noon on Friday (5/31) to Saturday evening (6/1).  We are having our traditional fish fry and hush puppies Friday night, which is always a huge hit!  We've got 5 already committed and have room for more.  Weather looks like it will cooperate, so what's your excuse?  Our last trip was October 1st, and this beauty was caught from THE BANK of the Lodge Lake!  A nice 7-0.

Now what's your excuse?!  :-) 

Email me if you'd like to join us, and I hope to see more of you there!  Always a great time…

Zach

zachmilwood@gmail.com

May 30 2019

Danny Renfro

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Zach, wish i could make it down there this weekend.  Already had stuff with the family planned.  200$, 8 lakes, fish when and wherever you want, plus a spot in the lodge, for 200$.  That's a steal.  Good luck, hope yall get some big un's. 

May 30 2019

Danny Renfro

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

If people are on the rope's about going you should just glance back at the Pruitt brother's report.  I've also caught my pb from upper hart 10.5.  great property.