Rick Jenkins

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 21656
Property Name : Pecan Springs Ranch
Reservation Date : 06/23/2019 AM -
Total Fish/Sizes : 1/Dink
Lures Used : Topwater, Crank, Spinners, Wacky Rig, Texas Rig

Overall great time! New member here so didn't know what to expect but what a lake! I started the morning right at 6; cloudy and very windy from the S/SW which surprised me with all the trees and the "sunken" profile of this lake but it does generally run from north to south. I really just enjoyed the peacefulness and serenity of being on such an amazing property! The first several hrs were slow; threw top water frogs and plopper over weed beds with no luck. Once the sun came up; changed to spinners, cranks, and wacky rigged senkos. Had a few nibbles on the cranks near the edge of the weed beds and finally caught the one dinker. I had a big girl trail my spinner; was distracted looking at my graph and heard the willows hit the top of the water; looked down beside my kayak and there she was just chasing off my spinner bait! Startled me a bit with her being right beside the boat! Started raining and everything seemed to stop but there are some great areas structure wise on this lake; i will be back! 

Jun 24 2019

Cole Porter

Admin

Number of Posts :

Rick,

Give me a call at the office and I will give you some recommendations on lakes that are fishing well, we are always happy to offer information and tips to help you catch more bass (214) 871-0044 or info@privatewaterfishing.com.

Cole PWF