Michael BOPHO

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 22985
Property Name : Waterboo Lake: Bedrock Ranch
Reservation Date : 02/17/2020 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 9/12-15 in
Lures Used : jigs, swimbaits, and cranks

Just joined the club this year.  Fished with another member, caught 9 between us from 9am to about 12:30.  Most or on the east side of the lake.  Wasn't trying to hard, just out enjoying the day.  Pretty cool place.  A little to windy for the fly rods, but will definitely visit again.

Feb 18 2020

Kevin Fuller

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Welcome to the club.  Waterboo is one of my favorite lakes - I fish mainly with a fly rod and that lake is very fly rod friendly.  

Apr 09 2020

Bruce Kirby

Fry

Number of Posts :

Kevin since you have fished this place before, is the cabin secluded? In video I think I saw it near what appeared to be the main house there maybe??  Was just curious about the cabin setup relative to the lake. Thanks

Apr 09 2020

Michael BOPHO

Fry

Number of Posts :

The guest house is next to the barns if that's what you are referring to.  It's not secluded or near the lake.  However, the campsite next to lake is awesome if you don't mind tenting it.  I has electric hook up as well.

Apr 10 2020

Brad Wemhoener

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Bruce, 

I stayed there in early March and it's 1/2 mile from the owner's primary residence in their barn area and about 2 miles from the lake. You may camp or RV (the owner told me he used to do this with his kids) lakeside with 110 electric available. Be careful navigating the road to the lake after dark. There is one drain culvert that is pretty washed out on the right side on the way to the lake (plenty of room to miss it on the rock road, but not good if you hit the ditch).

My friends and I felt very secluded and had a nice quiet evening at the supplied fire pit by the cabin. The cabin is great and well stocked with most kitchen utensils, plates, cups, etc.

I will be back to stay there again.

Hope that helps.