Mar 15 2020

John Jordan

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 23176
Property Name : Six O Ranch
Reservation Date : 03/11/2020 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 33 30under 14 1-3lb
Lures Used : mostly sinko- rigged wacky worm fished ovev the submerged weed beds

I finally got to fish my favorite spot this year for the first time on the 11th. I have probably fished this lake 30 to 40 times in the past 20 plus years. It is only and hour and 20  minutes from my house and still a reasonable price to fish. The owners , Ted and Kim are just down to earth great people. They had to come to my rescue this trip and pull my stupid truck out from the slippery mud bank. This was the first time in all my trips there I had to be pulled out. The lake is in down about 2 ft and should be back up to normal after the current rains we are having. The visibility is crystal clear and the water temp 63 deg on the northern fingers. The big fish were not to be found, the largest was around three lbs. Most of the fish were found in the three fingers on the northern end under the submerged grass. My green pumpkin sinko with a chartreuse  tip rigged wacky worm and floating over the submerged weed beds seamed to work the best.. A special thanks go out for the club staff that did a great job of getting me some help to be  pulled out after business  hours. Thanks again guys.

Mar 15 2020

Robert Lundin

Keeper

Number of Posts :

John where did you get stuck as I thought the entire road to the dock was paved and gravel?  I've heard of those driving beyond the dock having problems getting stuck.  Thanks.  Looks like the fish are moving shallow.

Mar 16 2020

John Jordan

Fry

Number of Posts :

Hey, Robert, It was just slippery and my wheels couldn't get any traction. It just took a slight tug for Ted to pull me out.