92 fish mostly 3 to 6.5 lbs - WHAT A DAY! See Pictures!

Apr 02 2020

Bryan Buchan

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 23605
Property Name : Rock Chimney
Reservation Date : 04/01/2020 PM -
Total Fish/Sizes : 20; .5 to 3 lbs
Lures Used : TRW, topwater, crank baits, rattle traps, chatter bait

APRIL FOOLS!!!  Sorry about that.  The real story is that it was a great day to be out on the water at Rock Chimney on April 1, but no Pruitt-esque trip this time.  My friend Gary and I drove separately and fished in tubes, which was a great way to keep socially distant.  We started at noon and caught about 20 fish, mostly ~10' from the bank, and mostly on motor oil TRW.  Caught some on a crawdad square bill crank bait out in the middle, including the largest at 3 lbs..  Most fish were 1.5 to 2.5 lbs, with a few dinks.  Finished up at 4:30 and talked with John and Connie, the owners, who are truly wonderful people.   

Apr 05 2020

Billy Morton

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

You got me, you trickster :/

Apr 05 2020

Wayne Pruitt

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Bryan,

You had me totally going LOL! I saw the title and I said looky here…..........I then started reading and realized the humor. Still a good day my friend. Get ready, your next post could be a big one!!!!!! Good luck out there…........always!

Wayne of the 2 Pruitt's :-)

Apr 05 2020

Wayne Pruitt

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Bryan,

You had me totally going LOL! I saw the title and I said looky here…..........I then started reading and realized the humor. Still a good day my friend. Get ready, your next post could be a big one!!!!!! Good luck out there…........always!

Wayne of the 2 Pruitt's :-)