Michael Mozier

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 24144
Property Name : Lago Escondido
Reservation Date : 05/09/2020 AM -
Total Fish/Sizes : 10 / 1 lb. - 4.0 lbs
Lures Used : Shadow Rap, Craw pattern Plastic

Gotta give Props to Land Owner, PWF, and whomever you teamed-up with to bring this lake back to life. I am amazed at the transformation from my last visit here. Lake is full again, vegetation has been controlled, and is virtually no longer an issue. Lilly Pads are back at the back of the lake, and most importantly, the fish are very active, and healthy. This property is always meticulously maintained making it one of the most enjoyable properties to fish.

Water clear to about 2 feet, 72 degrees. Overcast in the morning with spots of sun throughout the day. Very windy day made it difficult (to say the least) to control my boat, and get on the fish. Was a frustrating day, but worth every minuit. Landed 10 between 1 and 4 lbs. Culled 6. Lost count of how many I lost, had to be around 20. Could not get a good hook set to save my life! Pulled a few out of the pads, but once they cleared the mass on Lillies, they went into acrobatics, and done! Was able to fight a few good fish (at least 3 lbs) but they never made it to boat.

Great Property!