Bob Gage

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 25362
Property Name : Lake Side
Reservation Date : 07/26/2020 AM -
Total Fish/Sizes : 9 - up to 4.5 lb.
Lures Used : Swim bait, TR senko, rattle trap, crankbaitp,

Wife and I fished the morning of the 26th.  Cloudy and light breeze.  Perfect morning for catching fish, however, they didn't have the same desire to be caught that we had in catching them.  Caught 9 fish on 5 different lures.  4 on a watermelon red swim bait and the other 5 on a rattle trap, crankbait, Wacky centipede, and TR Senko.  No pattern and caught them all over the lake with the only spot that produced more than 1 was the 3 caught in the vicinity of the dock. Lesa had the big fish of the day with a 4.5 lb caught at the dock as we made our last pass before heading home. Enjoyed a very pleasant morning for late July at a great PWF location.  

Jul 29 2020

Larry Maupin

Keeper

Number of Posts :

Sounds like a good morning, Bob. 9 bass in a morning sounds better than a lot of my outings. I was there with my youngest son in June. had a great time. I look forward to taking my wife there when it gets cooler.

Jul 30 2020

Bob Gage

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Thanks Larry.  It is a great place.  Easy access, easy boat launch, and the potential to catch big fish, also.  Have stayed in the cabin once before and think that might need to be a good fall retreat for Lesa and I.