Chris Violette

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 25489
Property Name : Trinity Lakes
Reservation Date : 08/08/2020 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 39: 1.5#-2.85#
Lures Used : Senko, Flukes and spinnerbati

This was my third trip to Trinity Lakes and it didn't disappoint. We started at Arrowhead, at first light, from the bank with no success, so we jumped in the PWB and a kayak.  We instantly started catching bass in the deep part of the lake, which was just past our cast from shore.  The lake was down a fair amount from the last time we were out, It was much easier to get around in the kayak vs Jon boat. We had to keep the club boat in certain lanes to make it around most of the lake. The east side is shallow and has a fair amount of growth. It was only accessible by the kayak.  We caught 22 total here. The smallest being just over a pound and a half and the largest just under 3#. We, then, went and fished from the bank at Goose.  My son caught 9 where the lake narrows on the north side. I went around the dam and the east side. I caught 8 off of a shinny spinner bait.  They were all in the two pound range. We ended the day just after noon. 

Aug 09 2020

Steve Alexander

Admin

Number of Posts :

I'm glad you got to fish Goose. Most folks skip this lake and just fish the other two. 

Aug 09 2020

Chris Violette

Fry

Number of Posts :

I have fished it twice. It has solid fish, that are healthy and has numbers. It might be my favorite one of the three.