Joel (Mark) Phillips

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 25515
Property Name : Lake Side
Reservation Date : 08/19/2020 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 2/7 1/4
Lures Used : wacky worm watermelon

My 3 grandsons and I had a lot of fun at Lake side. The boys are new to fishing so i spent most of my time with them. they caught a bunch of blue gil with corn and they thought that was great. we stayed in the cabin which was very nice and very well kept. I did manage to fish a little between them yelling Grandpa i got another one.  or having their line twisted around their bothers. I got 3 nice bass. not a good gauge of this lake as i did not get much time to fish. i am guessing on the weights but should be close. battery was dead on my scales, i caught 2 around 7lbs close to the dam and one around 4lbs right under the dock. i will be going back here again. As for staying the night it was great and I forgot how many stars you can see at night if you re not in the city. Sorry about pics. dont know why the load side ways and i dont know how to fix it. so try laying on your side when you look at them.

Aug 24 2020

Scott Quigley

Admin

Number of Posts :

Those are some great bass in limited action, congrats.  And it sounds like you made a really good first fishing impression with your grandsons and that's even better!

Aug 24 2020

Scott Quigley

Admin

Number of Posts :

Mark, I went ahead and readjusted the pics; next time you are posting pics feel free to give us a call and we can help you.  Definitely worth it for beauties like this!

Aug 25 2020

Jerry Gaither

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Joel, what was the water level. would it be difficult to launch boat with trailer?

Aug 25 2020

Joel (Mark) Phillips

Fry

Number of Posts :

would not be hard at all. my little boat s on a trailer and we had not problems. it is a little soft but mt truck never got close to the water. trailer sank in mud just a little but not bad. 

Aug 25 2020

Joel (Mark) Phillips

Fry

Number of Posts :

Thank you