Jacob Dever

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 25838
Property Name : Camp Creek
Reservation Date : 09/17/2020 PM -
Total Fish/Sizes : 32 fish from 1lbs to 3.5
Lures Used : Texas rigged craws and small swimbaits

The views driving in are fantastic. The beauty of the property is fantastic. The property owner is Fantastic and of course the fishing was FANTASTIC! My son and I fished from 1:30pm to 4:00pm and then from 5:00pm to 6:00pm. We started catching fish almost immediately throwing Texas rigged craws and small 3" swimbaits. Most of the fish were 2-3lbs and caught along the dam although we caught smaller 1lbsers all the way around the pond. We only fished off the bank. The water is fairly clear so you can watch the bass take the lures. We really like this property and look forward to going back very soon.

Sep 19 2020

Steve Alexander

Admin

Number of Posts :

Jacob,

Scott, Cole and myself delivered a new jon boat to the property on 9/17 and we had the opportunity to visit with Jacob and Luke. Jacob it was great to see you again and to catch up. I know you had a lot of driving time that day. Hopefully some great father/son bonding time was had. Often the conversations we have with our kids going to and from a property are some of the most quality time we have them. They are kind of trapped and have to talk to dad rather they want to or not.