Stephen Hardison

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 25889
Property Name : Backside of the Moon Lake
Reservation Date : 09/20/2020 PM -
Total Fish/Sizes : 11
Lures Used : texas rigged plastics

Good afternoon trip to Backside of the Moon. Took the TwinTroller with me which makes it so much easier to maneuver.  Hoped to catch a few more bigger bass on this trip as that is usually the case; however, several dinks on this outing-- but overall a good day. Caught 3 fish quickly early on just straight north of boat launch. Then proceeded straight up north on west side and back around to east to finish day at 7:00 pm. Normally I hit the east side first and likely should have, but I thought the evening would be best and wanted to save the east side for last since that is the best side. Unfortunately, the fishing became tough after the 1:30 pm and I only boated 11 total. Eight under 16 inches, one 2 lbs, and one very close to 6 lbs and one large crappie. 

Sep 23 2020

Steve Carpenter

Keeper

Number of Posts :

Stephen,

Curious about the twin troller. How long will a battery charge last on a typical windy day on one of our lakes??

Thank you

Oct 20 2020

Stephen Hardison

Fry

Number of Posts :

Steve,  Sorry for late response . I fished for 7 hours and had my Lowrance 7Ti running the whole time and still had plenty left over. I just got this boat this spring and haven't ran out of a charge yet—but haven't necessarily had it out on a 15 - 20 mph wind day that long, albeit I think you will still get several hours out of it.

Best Regards,

Stephen

Oct 20 2020

Steve Carpenter

Keeper

Number of Posts :

Thank you. Looks like a good setup for grassy lakes