Paul Barner

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 27960
Property Name : Twin Lakes
Reservation Date : 04/08/2021 PM -
Total Fish/Sizes : 19 LMB 2.2 lbs to 6.7 lbs
Lures Used : 10in pumpkin red split tail worm weightless

Kevin Fullers comment on a recent trip by John Jones is the title of this report. Thanks for reporting. On a spur of the moment Thursday morning I checked to see if Twin Lakes was available to fish. Bingo it was open and I headed east. On the water about 12:30 with a 10 in. split tail bass pro pumpkin red worm tied on. No wind to deal with and a perfect day I fished only East Lake. Never changed baits from noon till six, I caught big fish, Two 6’s, four 5’s, and seven 4’s. Thirteen fantastic fighters who liked to jump. The six others were all over the slot and 2 and 3 pounds. I followed the report by John to fish the west bank and three quarters of the fish came from there in 3 to 4 feet of water. Three came off the little point just up from the launch area including the 6.7 big fish of the day. Back in the N/E corner I found a couple spawning bass but most were done with the spawn. Super Fantastic afternoon of PWF fishing. East lake produced a great show. 

Apr 09 2021

John Jones

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

I thought i recognized that title!! Glad you got some pointers from my report!!  That truly makes me happy! Sounds like it was a great day on Twin Lakes!! Congrats, man!

Apr 09 2021

Mark Daugherty

Keeper

Number of Posts :

Paul – that may go down as the best spur of the moment decision of your life! That is a sack of good big bass! Way to go.

Mark

Apr 09 2021

Paul Barner

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Mark Daugherty

Paul – that may go down as the best spur of the moment decision of your life! That is a sack of good big bass! Way to go.

Mark

Best Big Bass day since the one and only time I fished Caresend Lake after it opened up. Yep it was a good call, but I would not have made it without reading Johns fishing report. My wife had yard work on her honey do list. Thanks to all who take the time to report their outings. Fishing beats work any day.

Apr 12 2021

Kevin Fuller

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Paul Barner

Best Big Bass day since the one and only time I fished Caresend Lake after it opened up. Yep it was a good call, but I would not have made it without reading Johns fishing report. My wife had yard work on her honey do list. Thanks to all who take the time to report their outings. Fishing beats work any day.

So I chased y’alls “fishing show” results with my fly rod last weekend – it was a great day with the fly rod but it was one of those “man you shoulda been here yesterday” deals – I’ve heard that from gudies so many times….  One of these days I’ll get to say those words myself.  Glad y’all found em on your trips and I’ll keep chasing after the monster like Ahab and the white whale : )