Michael Lukich

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 28065
Property Name : Deer Trail Ranch
Reservation Date : 05/02/2021 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 115: 2 @ 6, 1@ 3.83, multiple @ 2-3 lbs
Lures Used : Baby bass wacky, flukes, swim bait, square bill

I took a guest Adrian and invited 2 other PWF members Brad and John.  Brad and John pulled in 59 with 15 harvested plus 3 blue gill.  Adrian and I caught 56 with 7 harvested.  Adrian had big fish of day with 2 @ 6.25 lbs in north east corner, left of dam(YO ADRIAN!) caught on a white chatterbait and 6” swimbait.  Did not think there would be that big of fish in relatively new lake.  East side of lake produced more than west side.  A few at the dam, nothing in middle.  Baits used were flukes(white w green tail), wacky, chatterbait(white and chartreuse).  Slime is present.  Brad let us use his boat while he fished with John's.  Thank you Brad!  Interesting note.  Snake was found in  live well, one of harvested fish must have coughed it up, see pick.  In summary, had a great time fishing in a group, Adrian wants to join PWF.  Gents, please chime in if I left anything out.

May 03 2021

Brad Wemhoener

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Great report. PWF fellowship is almost as great as a torn up thumb or empty senko bag. 

May 03 2021

Scott Quigley

Admin

Number of Posts :

Another great day at Deer Trail, great job guys!  Congrats Adrian on the big fish, 2 over 6 is a great day!  Now we’ll have to see who’s the first to catch a big bass on a snake out there :-)

May 04 2021

John Daniels

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Patrick the landowner met us all at the boat ramp at sunrise.  Cool guy.  Really enjoyed talking to him.  Great day with great people.

May 04 2021

John Daniels

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Also, there were 17 culls that my father filleted.