Jun 15 2021

Kerry Wages

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 28823
Property Name : JerMar Lake
Reservation Date : 06/13/2021 PM -
Total Fish/Sizes : 12 total / 1-4# LMB; 10-1 1/2 to 3# & 1 dink
Lures Used : Mostly plastic--blue paddletail, grn pumpkin wacky; dark red Ribbit frog

JerMar is a great little lake..Fished Sunday afternoon and the heat was on & the breeze was off. Still managed a successful afternoon. Started about 1:30 pm & lasted 5 hours or so. Success was scattered throughout the lake. Staying rigtht on the vegetation lines seemed to work best. I caught a 4 lb within the first 30 minutes in the SW corner and the rest of the afternoon was working the veg line edges. Water temp at 88 degrees, water a bit stained & very little breeze. No luck w/ crankbaits or spinner baits which are usually successful in the deeper center water, which i thought would be more productive however, i blame my weak deep water skills for not catching deeper fish because you know they are down there in the heat. The lake is full and spillway is still flowing. Met the owner and chatted for a while, very nice guy. The remaining 2 & 3 pounders were caught on plastic, primarily blue paddletail & green pumpkin wacky worm & dark red/ blk ribbit frog all on the perimeter edge of vegetation. The bites were subtle but the retrieves were aggressive..Good Luck and stay safe.