TRI VO

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 29117
Property Name : Alysha Ranch
Reservation Date : 07/04/2021 PM -
Total Fish/Sizes : 51 up to 6#
Lures Used : Rattletrap, swimbait, spinners, texas rig, senko

Boy did we have a good time at this pond and this was a last minute decision. This was the first time at this property. We had gotten a late start around 430 pm but made up for it in 4 hours. The drive had taken us a hair over 2 hours but it was well worth it. Getting to the pond was easy from the front entrance and you didn’t need 4 wheel drive. I do suggest bringing a hand launch boat/kayak because we were not able to launch our boat with trailer. The shoreline edge was too soft so I didn’t want to get the trailer bogged down and stuck. Luckily, I had brought my trolling motor and battery to use the property’s jon boat. Success! Anyways we were only able to make it around the pond once. We didn’t go past the fence line on the north end since it was shallow so we limited ourselves to half the pond. We caught fish just about everywhere. We caught them in 2-3 ft and deeper. There was hydrilla which I love but the water was stained and muddy. Most of our fish were caught around grassy edge areas but others were caught in deep ledges. Some were concentrated in certain areas more than others. We didn’t have to move a lot to find fish. I caught a lot bass around 3-4# with the biggest at 5.6#. We would definitely be back. Here are a few pics to reflect our day at Alysha. We mainly used fast moving baits to catch the majority of our fish. Only suggestion I have is that I wish they would put in a concrete or gravel ramp but then again I like this hidden gem - haha. Thanks for looking! Thanks to PWF & pond owners and Happy 4th of July!

Jul 05 2021

Joshua Massoud

Keeper

Number of Posts :

Dang – y’all been tearing it up lately – cognrats!

Jul 06 2021

TRI VO

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Joshua Massoud

Dang – y’all been tearing it up lately – cognrats!

Thanks Joshua! We are fortunate to choose the right baits to catch them!

Jul 06 2021

Cole Porter

Admin

Number of Posts :

It seems like y’all are always having so much fun!

Love it!

Cole PWF

Jul 06 2021

TRI VO

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By TRI VO

Thanks Joshua! We are fortunate to choose the right baits to catch them!

Thanks again Cole and PWF. I'm trying to do what I can to keep them catching fish to keep the family happy! 🐟