TRI VO

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 29237
Property Name : Alysha Ranch
Reservation Date : 07/17/2021 PM -
Total Fish/Sizes : 51
Lures Used : Crankbait, rattletrap, spinnerbait, swimbait

Well I think this was one of the better ponds because we came back after 2 weeks. My wife and daughter loves this pond even though it takes a little over 2 hours to get there. We didn't get on the water until after 4:00 p.m. and fished till 8:00. We ended up catching 51 total which included two crappies. My wife ended up beating her personal best of 3.4 lb with 5.2 lb. She was super excited. My daughter caught her PB which was 2.4 lb. This time we were not able to keep very many because a lot of them were 15-20". The water was stained so we used flashy loud baits. We ended up using the Jon boat provided. If you have your own, I would suggest bringing yours. The property's Jon boat has a small leak on the back. I have to sit on one side to keep it from leaking lol. Also the transom is weak so I suggest bringing a board to mount the trolling motor. All in all we had a blast again. Thank you pwf & pond owners. Happy fishing! 

Jul 18 2021

Steve Carpenter

Keeper

Number of Posts :

congratulations for those PB’s.

Jul 19 2021

TRI VO

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Steve Carpenter

congratulations for those PB’s.

Thanks Steve. I had to pay out for those PB’s when I challenged my wife and daughter to beat their PB’s! LOL