Brad C. Ogle

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 29432
Property Name : Pecan Gap
Reservation Date : 08/14/2021 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 17/one 8lbs and two 6's and the rest averaged about 3.5lbs
Lures Used : 10" Berkley Power Worms/Red Shad/Black with Blue Tail

My guest and I fished at Pecan Gap on Saturday the 14th.  We had a rain storm and a drop in the temp to 73 degrees come in for about 2.5 hours.  We fished before and after the storm and the before fishing was unbelievable.  The afternoon after the storm was not as good but was still very productive.

Paul started off the day off on a HOT STREAK!!!  He caught 6 fish in like an hour himself and I had zero.  One of those was a 6-pounder.  I then caught the 8 and got on a streak a little bit myself – It was sooo much fun and a true Blessing and great lake and landowner that we spoke to twice.  I had a monster get away that I could not turn at all.  I saw her back and the wake when she got away.  I have caught quite a few bass in the 8-10 pound range in my life and this one was bigger for sure but maybe I will come back to find her next time!!

We caught 17 between the two of us and averaged about 3.5-4lbs for the day with two 6’s and one 8 pounder – FUN and great Fellowship time most importantly.

Tight Lines,

Brad Ogle

Aug 16 2021

Joshua Massoud

Keeper

Number of Posts :

There are some big nasty fish in that lake – tempermental – but big and nasty – gratz on the great day!.