TRI VO

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 29526
Property Name : Lake Side
Reservation Date : 08/22/2021 PM -
Total Fish/Sizes : 31 up to 6.23#
Lures Used : Texas rig, ned rig, crankbait, fluke

It was my first time out to Lake Side property and it was picturesque. The owner does a great job of keeping the cabin and property grounds maintained. I didn’t stay in the cabin but the exterior looked inviting. Definitely will look to rent it out with the family in the future. Got a late start but I think I was dreading the afternoon heat. Put the jon boat in the water close to 4 pm. The jon boat was definitely kind of small so next time I will remember to bring my boat considering how hard and steep the bank was. I started out throwing a ned rig and a 10 inch worm texas rig. A lot of the bass were relating to the grass line on the east side. I ended up catching 3 four pounders underneath the dock with the texas rig. I can tell you most of the fish were caught on the east side of the lake and the dam. The 6.23# was caught at the dam. I didn’t have a depth finder but I think it was about 8-10 ft of water. She measured right at 22 inches. Otherwise I did catch a couple on the west side but it was a bit shallow and grassy. All in all I think it was a productive late afternoon. I ended up catching 31 and harvested 9. Thank you PWF and pond owners!

Aug 23 2021

Joshua Massoud

Keeper

Number of Posts :

That’s a hammer right there – nice fish! 

Aug 23 2021

TRI VO

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Joshua Massoud

That’s a hammer right there – nice fish! 

Always appreciate the comments, thank you. She was worth the fight and heat!

Aug 23 2021

Steve Carpenter

Keeper

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By TRI VO

Always appreciate the comments, thank you. She was worth the fight and heat!

Great jpb.

Aug 24 2021

TRI VO

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Steve Carpenter

Great jpb.

Gotta love PWF for bringing the fish and providing a great chance to catch your PB!