Robert Lundin

Keeper

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 30058
Property Name : Lee Lake
Reservation Date : 10/16/2021 PM - 10/16/2021 PM
Total Fish/Sizes : 14 fish 12 Bass and 2 crappies
Lures Used : Speed worm and flukes

Coming back from San Antonio where I got to see my grand daughter sing as she is a music major  at UTSA.  On our way back home as we travel 281 vs. 35 we made a side trip to Lee lake in Hamilton.  Got to the water around 3 pm . Rigged a speed worm with an 1/8 bullet weight. I used a black worm with red flecks and a watermelon red fluke weightless.  The lake might be down a foot and clarity was 3 to 4 feet. I fished from the dock as the wind was blowing pretty good. I ended staying on the dock which is very nice metal dock. I saw the pontoon boat down towards the dam in the water.  All fish were caught from the dock. I fished until 5 pm. So in 2 hours caught 14.  Largest Bass was just over 5 pounds, harvested 2 Bass around 12 inches. The balance of the Bass were from 2 to 4 pounds.  I also caught 2 slab crappies. Just a great location close to town and plenty of places to eat.  In entering the property when you get to the third gates. Enter the gate on the right even though the other gate the road looks good with new stone. After going thru the gate the road reappears in about 75 feet. This setting reminded me of Breezy Hill ranch in Clifton.  I will be back here to spend a day. I left one thing out in the report the weeds are well below the surface.

Oct 17 2021

Eric Carr

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

There’s a dock there!  Is it a new one?

Oct 17 2021

Robert Lundin

Keeper

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Eric Carr

There’s a dock there!  Is it a new one?

I don't think it so. As it is an alloy metal and pitted . It is very well built.  Maybe I fished the wrong ranch, I'm old and things happen.

Oct 18 2021

Eric Carr

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Robert Lundin

I don't think it so. As it is an alloy metal and pitted . It is very well built.  Maybe I fished the wrong ranch, I'm old and things happen.

Oh I remember now.  It’s near the launch, right?  It was completely under water when I was there. 

Oct 18 2021

Robert Lundin

Keeper

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Eric Carr

Oh I remember now.  It’s near the launch, right?  It was completely under water when I was there. 

The dock is mid lake. Currently the pontoon is sitting near the corner by the dam.  If there is a launch I'm unaware as we just drove thru the pasture.