Beautiful day on Trinity Lakes

Nov 15 2021

Greg Wadley

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 30364
Property Name : Trinity Lakes
Reservation Date : 11/14/2021 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 20 most 1.5 - 2lbs. Few little bigger up to 3.
Lures Used : Most on a 1/8 t-rigged swim bait. Few on a chrome trap. One of a sinko

Started on the deep lake and caugh 2 in 10 minutes, but boat has been moved to the grass lake so left. Caught 16 on the grass lake mostly on swim baits and a chrome trap. Caught 3 on the chrome trap in 3 casts kind of out in the middle maybe 50 yds from the dam 1/3 of the way from the shore where you launch the boat. Not sure why they were there. Last 45 minutes bank fished the smaller lake and caught 2. Such a beautiful day. 

Also I figured out why I had issues with the old green boat. When I tipped it over it happened so fast it was hard to figure it out. Plus Nov water kind of takes your breath away. But I had bought this swivel seat that you attach to the bench. then you mount your back boat seat to it. Works great for my back, but you’re now sitting 12” or so higher than normal. I think that shift in center of gravity coupled with a narrow boat did it. Honestly think you could fish that older boat fine as I’ve done it several times just sitting on the bench. It leaked pretty bad though so you spend time bailing. The newer boat is a very nice boat and super easy to fish out of.