TreeFarm Shutout

Feb 13 2022

Uriel Paz

Fry

Number of Posts :

Got skunked on my first PWF Outing! Fished on February 12th morning half a day. Took the kayak out and started graphing around the lake, although I did see some activity on my fish finder on lake hope… I couldn’t get any fish too commit. I threw red chatterbait , swim jig , craws , worms , lipless crank baits , A rig & not a single bite. Then the wind started to pick up & I had to get out of the kayak. A lot of dump trucks coming in an out pretty much the whole time. 

Feb 13 2022

Joshua Massoud

Keeper

Number of Posts :

Bummer, you’ll get on them before too long.  Takes a bit for the water to warm and for the fish to turn on right now.  Charles and I caught almost all of ours on Friday in a one hour window.  Seemed like most of the fish at MLF on Lake D’Arbonne were caught between 11am-3pm.  Watched Jared Lintner catch 40lbs during the early stages and then blank in the knockout round.  Timing and a bit of luck! 

Feb 15 2022

Uriel Paz

Fry

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Joshua Massoud

Bummer, you’ll get on them before too long.  Takes a bit for the water to warm and for the fish to turn on right now.  Charles and I caught almost all of ours on Friday in a one hour window.  Seemed like most of the fish at MLF on Lake D’Arbonne were caught between 11am-3pm.  Watched Jared Lintner catch 40lbs during the early stages and then blank in the knockout round.  Timing and a bit of luck! 

Yeah, when I scheduled the trip, the weather looked promising.. but actual day a front came in and brought a lot of wind. Oh well, definitely not giving up.