Jacob Dever

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 32071
Property Name : Alysha Ranch
Reservation Date : 04/09/2022 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : Not sure
Lures Used : Buzzbaits

Fished from sun up to sun down. About half way through the day several four wheelers ,side-by-side's and dirt bikes showed up , with I'm guessing from 10 to 12 people. They ended up racing up and down the shore lines all day to where the noise was absolutely crazy. While some of them are racing the other half we're in the water wade fishing up and down the bank . Very disheartening 

Apr 10 2022

TRI VO

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

That’s not cool. We love this pond and we have always had it to ourselves. The only one time we heard noise was from the guys working the cattle at the back. Fishing’s great at Alysha. I was thinking of booking the pond but maybe not now. Hoping that was just a one time occurence.

Apr 11 2022

Joe V. Smith

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By TRI VO

That’s not cool. We love this pond and we have always had it to ourselves. The only one time we heard noise was from the guys working the cattle at the back. Fishing’s great at Alysha. I was thinking of booking the pond but maybe not now. Hoping that was just a one time occurence.

One of my favorite lakes and was hoping to get a report as to lake level and water clarity before booking,however with this report this looks like a place to avoid.

Apr 11 2022

Gary Gehring

Fry

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Joe V. Smith

One of my favorite lakes and was hoping to get a report as to lake level and water clarity before booking,however with this report this looks like a place to avoid.

That's a long way to drive to fish and find no “privacy” and no “solitude”. This is a lake I've fished many times, but even if the fishing was 'free’, I'd not want to travel that far for that type of experience. I can have a better experience than that at a public lake.

Apr 11 2022

Jacob Dever

Fry

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Joe V. Smith

The water was red , completely full and has a distinct grass line most of the way around that the fish seemed to relate to. I caught them on black buzzbaits and black lizards. 

Apr 11 2022

Scott Quigley

Admin

Number of Posts :

Sorry it was not a peaceful experience out there, definitely not what we want our members to experience on the solitude front.  We talked to the landowner and he is a great guy that wants our members to have a great experience; unfortunately, he has a neighbor who has fishing rights there and he can’t control his use.  This lake is known for very good fishing and experiences like this fortunately are rare.