William Fetech

Toad

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 32385
Property Name : Brushy Creek Lake
Reservation Date : 05/04/2022 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 3; one 4.9 and 22”
Lures Used : Rattle trap; top water

This was my first time on the water since I had shoulder replacement surgery in January and I did not have any issues with casting. I partnered with Hans and he provided his boat so I did not have to handle my kayak. The water was the clearest I had seen in some time, but the wind was very strong and got stronger after lunch.  I caught a 4.9 lb . 22” bass on a rattle trap and Hans lost an even bigger on on a top water. The bit stopped before noon and we left around 1PM. Photo of my catch .

I also said there were other monsters at the property.  A movie crew was there filming some monster from the black lagoon movie.  

Bill Fetech 

May 05 2022

Steve Alexander

Admin

Number of Posts :

Just when I thought I had seen everything a man could see during a fishing trip. I see thousands of fish pictures a year, but never anything like this! Bill, I’m glad you made it out alive. 

May 06 2022

John Shepard

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Bill,

Good to hear that you are casting again.  I look forward to you getting back to yakking. Nice bass by the way.

John

May 06 2022

William Fetech

Toad

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By John Shepard

Bill,

Good to hear that you are casting again.  I look forward to you getting back to yakking. Nice bass by the way.

John

John. Thanks – no issues with the shoulder the next day. 
Bill