TRI VO

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 32487
Property Name : Alysha Ranch
Reservation Date : 05/07/2022 PM - 05/07/2022 PM
Total Fish/Sizes : 20
Lures Used : Swim jig, swimbait, spinnerbait, rattletrap

Driving in on 37 to Clarksville, I could see the rivers and creeks were overflowing from all the rain. It gave me indication that Alysha’s water level might be up. I was right. We launched around 2 pm and stopped at 630. The water was muddier than usual and the grassline was expansive compared to last year. I was hoping with the water level up we could fish the shallow side opposite the dam. Nope, the grass was too thick. Anyways the recent rains must have dampened the bass fishing. We would generally catch twice as many or so, but it was definitely unusually slow for Alysha. They were not aggressive and were not biting my favorite Alysha bait the spinnerbait. Either they were biting a small swimbait, white rattletrap, or swim jig. It was a little too windy to throw the senko wacky style or finesse baits. We ended up catching 18 bass and 2 crappie. The bigger fish were coming off of the rattletrap. The biggest was 4.5# caught 50 ft from the front of the pier. We still had a blast. Dropped my phone and cracked the screen on the edge of the jon boat at the beginning. Sorry about not having photos! Thank you Alysha owner and PWF!