Jeremy Besson

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 32700
Property Name : Waterboo Lake: Bedrock Ranch
Reservation Date : 05/29/2022 AM -
Total Fish/Sizes : 15 13"-3 lbs
Lures Used : swimjig, fluke, craw

I took one of my employees to fish Waterboo on 5/29 half day. We arrived around 7 and tried our topwater luck from the bank. I was able to land 1 decent fish before we lauched the bass raider. The wind was blowing pretty good so I had to hand anchor anywhere we wanted to fish. We worked our way down the bank across from the boat launch and were able to snag a hand full of decent fish before my employee lauched my wife’s SLX DC and Dobyns rod ten feet from the boat. Needless to say by the time i got my cell phone put down it was gone. 😥 We took a short break and then worked ourselves one more time around the lake anchoring here and there. We didnt catch any giants but were able to boat around 15 before the crazy wind blew us out of there. If you fish Waterboo anytime soon and catch my wife’s rod it sure would help get me out of the dog house lol!

Jun 02 2022

Scott Quigley

Admin

Number of Posts :

Oh man, that is a tough one losing that rig; are you getting some free overtime from that employee 😀.  Hope you are out of the dog house and out on the water again soon, doubt she will let you go without her on the next trip!