Jun 18 2022

Ryan Lightfoot

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 32995
Property Name : Triple J Ranch
Reservation Date : 06/17/2022 AM -
Total Fish/Sizes : 19 fish/up to 7.33 lbs
Lures Used : Buzz bait, spook, whopper plopper, swim jig, square bill, weightless senko

The wife and I had an amazing morning at Triple J. I caught my new PB (7.33lbs) the first 10 min we were there on a buzz bait. We arrived at 6am and fished until noon. Caught fish in several places on the lake but had the most luck by the creek channel opposite the dam. All in all was a great day of fishing, will definitely be back. 

Jun 18 2022

Joshua Massoud

Keeper

Number of Posts :

Congrats!

Jun 18 2022

Ryan Lightfoot

Fry

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Joshua Massoud

Congrats!

Thanks!!

Jun 20 2022

Scott Quigley

Admin

Number of Posts :

Beautiful fish Ryan, congrats on the PB!  So fun to catch one like that on a buzz bait too, what a thrill.

Jun 20 2022

Ryan Lightfoot

Fry

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Scott Quigley

Beautiful fish Ryan, congrats on the PB!  So fun to catch one like that on a buzz bait too, what a thrill.

Thank you! It was definitely a blast!!

Jun 22 2022

Greg Wadley

Fry

Number of Posts :

Can someone describe where the creek channel is? I’ve fished this lake several times and had the most success fishing close to wood all over the lake or that little point directly across from the launch. I’ve never done much down by the damn. 

Jun 22 2022

Ryan Lightfoot

Fry

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Greg Wadley

Can someone describe where the creek channel is? I’ve fished this lake several times and had the most success fishing close to wood all over the lake or that little point directly across from the launch. I’ve never done much down by the damn. 

The creek channel is opposite the dam. The lay down trees line the creek.

Jun 22 2022

Greg Wadley

Fry

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Ryan Lightfoot

The creek channel is opposite the dam. The lay down trees line the creek.

Ok, thx, Ryan. I’ve never done too well up north interesting enough. Some reason I’ve just found them relating to wood more than anything. Certain stumps tend to always hold the bigger bass and I’ve cracked that code. But I’ll try the creek channel again. Be there Monday morning. With the wind shit to the north it should turn them on.