Greg Zimmerman

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 33805
Property Name : Lake Side
Reservation Date : 09/17/2022 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 10; 7 culled; 3 returned
Lures Used : Chatterbait; senko

I fished Lake Side on 09/17/22.  After catching a 10.1lb, 25.5 inch bass last weekend at Lake Side, I decided to go back this weekend, with the hope that maybe the pattern would repeat and lightning would strike twice.  After about 90 minutes, while fishing in the same general area as last weekend, I caught a 9.8lb, 26 inch LMB.  One less bluegill for breakfast and deduct 0.5 inches for the mouth not being fully closed on the check-it stick, and I am 99% sure that this is the same fish that I caught last weekend.  1% because I can’t, with 100% certainty, explain away the 0.5 inches.

Sep 17 2022

Joshua Massoud

Keeper

Number of Posts :

tension and stress and in muscles ‘shortening it’ – I suspect, if it is the same fish, that the total volume measuring for girth, accounting for density, etc, would have to be very close.

Someone asked me the other day who I thought the best fisherman in the club is and while that is probably tough/impossible to judge, you are definitely at the top of the list of some fine anglers – always manage to get on the big ones – kuddos to you – nice work on back to back 10lbers!

Sep 19 2022

David Felton

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

How cool is that!!!  But can you catch her 3 weeks in a row?