Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 35122
Property Name : Indian Hollow Ranch
Reservation Date : 02/20/2023 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 13 fish up to 6 lbs 6 oz
Lures Used : a-rig, jerkbait, spinnerbait, swimbait, chatterbait, jig

Water Temp 51-55

Visability 3..5 feet

This lake was designed as well as any I have fished in the club. It has everthing, depth, structure (points, creek channels, humps, drops flats) as well as cover ( brush piles, grass and lay downs). Plenty of places to lose tackle. I fished both coves on the right with a spinnerbait with no luck. Back of the creek was 55 degrees. There is a brush pile one the edge of deep water  on the left side of the main lake I caught two slot fish on a jig. The rest of the fish came on a swimbait on wind blown shorelines in 3 to 6 feet of water. Culled six and caught seven overs, largest was 6 .lbs 6 oz and a few casts later caught a 5 lb 14 oz.  Thank you to Mr H for having his property in the club and helping me get my gear and boat packed up when I left. I have fish this property around 5 times and only once do I remember not catching a 5 lb fish and most of the trips I caught more than 1 five pounder. 

Feb 21 2023

Danny Renfro

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Good to see some size caught out of there.  I know there are some big one’s in there but i feel like you got to fight through 100 dink’s to get to them. 

Feb 23 2023

Steve Alexander

Admin

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Danny Renfro

Good to see some size caught out of there.  I know there are some big one’s in there but i feel like you got to fight through 100 dink’s to get to them. 

I have fished this lake 6 times and have always caught at least one fish over 5 lbs. Yes it does have lots of small fish but does hold some really good fish. I love the layout of this lake.