Beautiful Waterboo did not disappoint

Mar 12 2023

Sylvester Valdez

Fry

Number of Posts :

First time visit and what a beautiful site. Water was pretty muddy, visibility was less than a foot and wind to 25 but that didn't make a hoot, caught 23 LMB with biggest at 5.4 lbs. All fish were over 3 lbs with the exception of 2 culls removed.  Most fish were caught using various plastics and fought hard. Very healthy looking too. Waterboo made a great outing!

Mar 13 2023

Steve Alexander

Admin

Number of Posts :

This is wonderful. How many members remember when you could not catch a single bass that weighed 3 lbs? After removing more than 1000 small bass over the past 5 years YOU (the members) have turned the lake around. 

Awesome job, the lake is now a balanced fishery. 

Mar 13 2023

John Freeman

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Steve Alexander

This is wonderful. How many members remember when you could not catch a single bass that weighed 3 lbs? After removing more than 1000 small bass over the past 5 years YOU (the members) have turned the lake around. 

Awesome job, the lake is now a balanced fishery. 

I want to go out there this spring. Looks like a wonderful and beautiful property 

Mar 13 2023

Sylvester Valdez

Fry

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By John Freeman

I want to go out there this spring. Looks like a wonderful and beautiful property 

Yes sir, indeed it is a great place just make sure to pack a lunch and extra plastic baits! Although,  I packed a lunch but with the hot action,  ha ha it was disregarded.

Mar 13 2023

John Freeman

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Sylvester Valdez

Yes sir, indeed it is a great place just make sure to pack a lunch and extra plastic baits! Although,  I packed a lunch but with the hot action,  ha ha it was disregarded.

Haha, I can massacre a sandwich and work a plastic worm at the same time, use to do that a bit. This time of year it is still a slooowwww presentation. Until water gets 65 consistent then more reaction baits will come into play, then it be fluking time!