Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 35325
Property Name : Twin Lakes
Reservation Date : 03/25/2023 All Day - 03/25/2023 All Day
Total Fish/Sizes : 22 LMB: 1 x 5lbs, 2 x 4lbs, 4 x 3lbs, 15 x 2lbs
Lures Used : Swim jig, paddle tail swimbait, fluke, shakey head, wacky senko

My oldest son and I camped Friday night and
fished all day, Saturday. Despite the daytime temperature reaching nearly 80°, water was still in the low 50s with 1 to 2 feet visibility. We started on West Lake in the morning with very little success, only catching 2 LMB just above 2lbs. We tried throwing a little bit of everything. Lots of grass in West Lake. 

Moved to East Lake mid morning, which was the right call! Figured we'd have to fish finesse with cold water temps, but started with moving baits just for the heck of it and they were biting. Not the largest number of total fish we've ever caught, but perhaps the best total pounds for the number. Even the majority of the two pounders were just a few ounces from 3 pounds. Bait that caught the most fish: Keitech 4.3 in electric bluegill on Gamakatsu superline swimbait 4/0 hook. Bait that caught the biggest fish: 6th Sense divine swim jig (3/8oz) in bluegill fire with Zoom z-craw jr in watermelon/red for the trailer. Most fish were caught shallow around submerged timber and grasslike, in as little as 2ft of water. 

My son and I loved the property and the fishing. Most importantly, we made more memories that will last a lifetime. Thanks PWF and property owners!! 

Mar 27 2023

Joshua Massoud

Keeper

Number of Posts :

Very nice – nothing better than putting your kids on fish!