TRI VO

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 35648
Property Name : Crossroads Ranch
Reservation Date : 03/25/2023 PM -
Total Fish/Sizes : 29
Lures Used : Buzzbait, Spinnerbait, Chatterbait, Large swim baits

I woke up on Saturday morning, and I got the itch to fish. The wife's working. My boat is getting worked on. I don't think any PWF lakes will allow you to book the same day, wait..... Crossroads. It has a nice jonboat and it doesn't leak. Got out there around 2 pm, and I forgot about all the rain we've been having. It's muddy so be careful. The water level was up and it was a bit gusty. Nothing a strong trolling motor and anchor couldn't solve. Actually trolling out from the launch between the 2 points, I was literally blown to the right point. As the boat sat pinned against the bank, I started fan casting and catching bass right away from the point. I was keeping my lure just above the vegetation and hydrilla. I was using a buzzbait, chatterbait, and swimbait to catch them. That's how the rest of the day went. Crossroads doesn't have giants yet, but I'm just doing my part by culling. Definitely culling less and releasing more today. No 5 pounder yet but I was told by the owner there has been a few big ones caught. Until next time, thank you owner and PWF!

Mar 27 2023

Joshua Massoud

Keeper

Number of Posts :

Fish look heatlhy at least – thank you for your service haha

Mar 27 2023

TRI VO

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Joshua Massoud

Fish look heatlhy at least – thank you for your service haha

Fish are very healthy and feisty. They appear to be bigger when they hit my baits. Wish they could stock some F1s in this lake haha.