Timber Lake has some pigs

Apr 23 2023

Sylvester Valdez

Fry

Number of Posts :

First time fishing this lake and it is a nice place.  The day started cool, 49 and warmed to 60 something but the wind picked up and it cooled to low 50's after lunch. A little bit of rain too. Quite a bit of grass in majority of the lake with the exception of out in the middle. Had some luck throwing frogs early and  caught 7 LMB from 4.1 to 6.3 lbs, lost some that were bigger and culled 2. Threw some plastic worms and caught 8 more bass with no culls.  Ended the day early due to trolling motor propeller failure. Had an enjoyable time and look forward to my next visit for another round. 

Apr 23 2023

Scott Wheeler

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Love Timber Lake, One Of My Favorites.
These Fish Are Some Strong Prize Fighters.
Glad Ya”ll Had A Great Time..
Take Care & Tight Lines,

Apr 23 2023

Sylvester Valdez

Fry

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Scott Wheeler

Love Timber Lake, One Of My Favorites.
These Fish Are Some Strong Prize Fighters.
Glad Ya”ll Had A Great Time..
Take Care & Tight Lines,

Scott ,

Thanks for the comments,  indeed it will be a favorite. I loved the timber and all the structure in the lake. It appears that the lake has been and is well managed from the fish caught which were healthy,  strong and all that I caught besides the culls were fat and weighed over 3, 4 and 5 lbs and the one over 6. Pure awesomeness!!

Apr 23 2023

John Freeman

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Sylvester Valdez

Scott ,

Thanks for the comments,  indeed it will be a favorite. I loved the timber and all the structure in the lake. It appears that the lake has been and is well managed from the fish caught which were healthy,  strong and all that I caught besides the culls were fat and weighed over 3, 4 and 5 lbs and the one over 6. Pure awesomeness!!

4 pounder in there can pull a small boat around. Hard fighting fish in that lake. 

Apr 23 2023

Sylvester Valdez

Fry

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By John Freeman

4 pounder in there can pull a small boat around. Hard fighting fish in that lake. 

Ha Ha you are correct,  they did pull my kayak around!!